Independent Living Solutions empowers individuals with disabilities to live independent, safe and stable lives by providing housing counseling, education and advocacy. We also provide: outreach, case management, information and referral and the coordination of roommate groups.
We facilitate and collaborate with a number of local housing organizations and service committees:
- Chester County Local Housing Options Team
- Better Living Better Lives
- Chester County Community Services Planning Committee
- Committee on Developmental Disabilities and Aging
- Delaware County Every Day Lives Committee
- Community Conversations of Improving Housing Outcomes for People with Mental Illness
INDEPENDENT LIVING SOLUTIONS is in partnership with The County of Chester Department of Community Development, Decade to Doorways Initiative and Connect Points.
Handi-Crafters Independent Living Solutions Program provided…“such a huge help in getting me and my family out of a shelter situation and into a manageable apartment that is safe for my family. Excellent and hard working.”
– Program Participant
For more information please contact:
Director of Independent Living Solutions | Laurie Richardson
610-384-6990 ext. 213 | firstname.lastname@example.org