dove comprare levitra online sicuro see Description: Handi-Crafters seeks a dynamic, creative, self-starter to support the development and marketing initiatives of Handi-Crafters busy development office. The Development Coordinator will report to the Director of Development and will assist throughout the office when necessary. He or she will perform administrative duties related to fundraising, marketing and public relations and will gain firsthand experience in strategic planning to increase the capacity of a growing non-profit organization and its annual activities. Additionally, the Development Coordinator will be involved with stewardship activities related to non-profit fundraising and relationship management, including working with a team to create and implement the fundraising, development and communications goals, as well as donor and grant research and tracking. This role is entry level and will serve as the catalyst for a successful career in non-profit fundraising and relationship management for the right candidate. As a part of Handi-Crafters, the Development Coordinator will display an honest enthusiasm for the mission and those with disabilities and special needs. This work is challenging, creative, fulfilling and fun. Handi-Crafters is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of the Development Plan that incorporates a range of strategies including annual appeals, major donors, grants, corporate and individual appeals, social media and special events.
- Support event planning meetings. Work with and help develop key stakeholders and committee members. Assist the Director of Development event planning, preparation, and attend events to assist in set up, implementation, and clean up.
- Assist with the production and implementation of appeal campaigns and other fundraising communications and activities.
- Coordinate, design and execute content for affiliate social media outputs and communications such as monthly
- e-newsletter and web site.
- Assist in grant research and tracking.
- Perform administrative duties as needed including filing, copying, sorting, mailing, etc.
- Record donations, constituent notes and contact information on an ongoing basis in the donor databases. Design and run reports and assist with database maintenance.
- Attend networking events with the Director of Development to increase professional network, refine relationship management skills, and enhance Handi-Crafters outreach and capacity.
- Complete necessary trainings as possible
go site Other duties upon request.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and skill in marketing on social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, etc. And, Web Site maintenance.
- Knowledge of video and photography
- Interest and desire to become an impactful development professional
- Proficient in the use of various MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook, and ability to use various databases
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow through with minimal direction
- Knowledge of event planning and management. Detail oriented and highly organized
- Flexibility in varied job assignments
- Willingness to pitch in, take initiative when/where needed
- Upbeat, positive attitude and creative thinker a plus
- An understanding of and belief in, the mission of Handi-Crafters
- Ability to work with compassion and patience in an environment shared with adults with disabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing or related fields
click To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to:
April Ennis-Pierson, Director of Development
215 Barley Sheaf Road, Post Office Box 72646
Thorndale, PA 19372