Most individuals who come to Handi-Crafters have had little or no work experience. At Handi-Crafters they are given the opportunity to learn and develop good work skills and habits through on-the-job training and coaching.
- Handi-Crafters proudly employs over 300 individuals.
- Handi-Crafters Skill Development Center performs work in the area of assembly, sorting, shrink-wrapping, gluing, drilling, collating, packaging, display making, mailings and shipping and more.
- Handi-Crafters has established a safe and secure environment that promotes personal growth and achievement. While every member of our workforce is different, each member is encouraged to meet their vocational goals.
- There are a total of 16 fully equipped Skill Development Workshops on campus, each workshop supports a team of approximately 15 clients per shop.
- Every client who works at Handi-Crafters is supported by a Program Specialist and a Workshop Supervisor. Our Program Specialists are in-house Case Managers who support the progress and development of each client at Handi-Crafters. Our Workshop Supervisors work hand-in-hand with clients to coach, chart productivity and encourage growth.
- Our customers represent small entrepreneurs and large companies and corporations—they rely on our workforce for production and distribution of their products: locally, nationally and globally.
- Our clients travel to work on their own, by public bus, van or the family vehicle. Transportation is the responsibility of the individual attending.
For more information contact:
Vocational Evaluator | Oliver Fredericks
610-384-6990 ext. 231 | firstname.lastname@example.org